Master TAL - MSc. NLP
Language classes - English
The course is divided into two parts.
Part 1: Speaking and presentation skills
Being able to listen to others and present your own ideas effectively will help you to succeed at university. This course helps you to develop these skills while studying in English. As part of this, you will also improve your understanding of key academic language and specialist vocabulary. You will bring everything you learn together, to create and practice delivering your own spoken presentation.
Part 2: Scientific writing and reading skills
The objective is to help you better understand academic papers in English. The structure of scientific articles and their specific vocabulary will be studied. You will also improve your writing skills, as several aspects of scientific writing will be tackled. You will bring everything you learn together, to write your own annotated bibliography.
- Capacity to understand/produce scientific English for francophones
The courses for the first semester of the master do not have prerequisites other than those defined for the specialisation
- Carry out a complex project with rigor, while working autonomously and in a team
- Explain and document the implementation of a technical solutions
- Develop an argument using critical thinking skills
- Exercise autonomy and initiative
- To be completed
Course URL – Arche
Link with other courses
Number of Tests
Nature of the tests
- 1 oral (in class) and 1 written (file) during the semester
- groupe of 2 for the oral part
Combine with other specialization
- MSc Cognitive Sciences